Thursday, February 24, 2005

White Spot: The Sixth Day

Ok, this blog service is shit. It ate my whole post.

I don't want to write it over again so I'll make it nice, short, and sweet. Status is still Elevated, and I believe my remaining ghost shrimp to be the first casualties of the medication. The other fish and the plants all look fine. They still have a few cysts, but not as many as yesterday. Right now I believe I am starting to see improvement, but again I'll hold off judgment on Quick Cure until we lower the terror alert to Guarded.

This morning I boosted the dosage to six drops per treatment. Today's schedule will be the same as yesterday, four treatments with a larger (25%) water change just before the final evening dose. The fish took the five drops ok, so no reason they should be affected by a little higher dose.

That's it for now.

- Josh
http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home