Thursday, February 24, 2005

Kuhlis Still Hanging in

It's 10:15 and as of right now all three loaches are alive. I treated three times today with doses of six drops, and the last dosage was only five because I did just a ten percent water change. This is the most concentration of medicine used yet. Hopefully it will wipe out any free-swimming ich.

Tomorrow I expect to see the end of the visible cysts. And that means... three more days of treatment. I think I'll drop down the dosage to three treatments daily at four droplets per time.

On another note, I bought a bunch of mayaca for my second betta vase. Pulled out the plastic plant and put the real one in. Looks great, especially with that sole surviving ghost shrimp I saved last night from the ich tank.

- J
http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home