Monday, March 07, 2005

Ich: Deep into week 2

I got back into town to discover a white spot on one of the little cardinals. You can imagine my distress.

It's been 48 hours since I resumed the no-water change treatment, and there has not been a visible trophont. I'm getting sick of ich and I will not longer blog until it is totally eradicated. It will be a blog black-out, if you will...

Q-tank inhabitants are doing fine. The guppies are growing nicely, the black tetra's fins are healing and its eye is almost back to the normal, the rainbowfish is eating like a champ, and the clown loach is eagerly sniffing the bottom for food constantly. I'll continue with the metro for two more treatments and then return the loach to the main tank.

- Josh
http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home