Monday, February 28, 2005

Ich, Tenth Day

Goddamnit.

This morning I saw three elevated white cysts on one of the cardinals. I was hoping to knock off the treatment after tomorrow night, but it looks like I'm in line for another three days of this shit.

Cranked the temp all the way to 89, which means the temp. should stay at about 85-86. Added eight drops this morning. At noon I'll add 8 more, this afternoon 8 more, and tonight, ten, for the tenth day of this crap. I'm going to turn the water so blue it will look like an airplane toilet at 36,000 feet.

To venture on lighter ground, I've decided to unload my kribs and the green spotted puffer. They're garbage fish. One is knocking on the door of 2.5 inches, and it still shows no color. Good news is I may be able to make about two dollars profit for fish. I will miss the puffer, though, but it's time to free up the bottom tank for a Q-tank and then eventually a nano reef.

http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home