Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bottom ten gallon now a Q-tank

I gave the kribs and the puffer to an LFS and did a 50 percent water change on the bottom tank. It now houses a dwarf neon rainbowfish, six baby guppies, and a black skirt tetra that needs its long fins to heal. It also has a strange redness in one eye almost as if it were injured.

In regards to the ich... no change. This is getting ridiclous. Quick Cure my ass. I do not recommend this product now. It's kept the ich at bay, but that's it. Every day there seems to be one or two new cysts on one fish.

The silicone is blue and so is the suction cups on my heater. I'm going to dose 5 drops tonight without doing the water change, and tomorrow morning dose ten drops after a water change and leave the light off.

I don't know what I'm going to do if this doesn't work.

Check out the site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home