Wednesday, July 06, 2005

New coral and starfish pic

Hope you had a nice Fourth for all the American fish hobbyists out there.


I got a colt coral last week and it's settling in nicely, already growing. I placed it in the nook of the tonga branch.

Above is my red fromia star, Fromia milleporella. And yes, all those white dots are pods.

In other news, I lost my fiddler crab, most likely due to the extreme regular heat in the bathroom tank (86 degrees). I've started turning the light on at dusk and leaving the hood off in the day to keep things cool at around 80 F. Also moved the larger guppies into the densely planted and crowded ten gallon tank. Little guppies remain, food for my new puffer.

The vases are starting to look green and nasty. Time for a big 70% water change on both of em... also, the elodea one is all uprooted and tangled. Needs to planted back down under the rock.

Sorry for the delay for the pics. I'll post a whole tank shot of my nano reef soon.

- Josh Day
of Joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home