Friday, June 24, 2005

Underwater Honeymoon Photos

Finally developed the last two rolls of film, including the underwater camera. Shots turned out ok, better than I thought, not as good as I had hoped. Here are the four best pics:

Large red starfish
Sponge
Anemones
Striped fish

For all our chetday.com and crockpotrecipes101.com newsletter subscribers, I again apologize for my tardiness in posting these photos. Rather anticlimactic, I guess, as I've been hyping this for weeks now. You should have seen the water down there, though. Crystal clear, mounds of anemone-covered rocks rising from the sand, bright tropical fish everywhere, sharks, rays... well, no sharks or rays, but if I'd gone out farther, I would have seen some. And it turns out later red buoys marked the good snorkeling area, and I totally missed that.

Another note... my favorite LFS has gotten in red fromia stars. I'm going to get one today.

- Josh
http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home