Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mandarin Candidate project made public

I just posted an in-depth article about my mandarin project on my favorite fish forum. Ordinarly, these forums are rampant with gurus and assholes, and I could never dream of posting the project without making the whole issue a joke or a sniping contest.

We'll see how things go...

In other news, I'm reaching my 36th hour of total blackout for that good ole ich tank. From what I've read on the forum, my healthy plants should be ok for 3 days in the dark. Plan right now is to go another 24 hours, feed the fish a small amount and dose, then black out again. If there is no Ich Sign, I'll remove the blanket but keep the light off for another five days, continuing to heavy dose.

I'd love to see ich kicked to the curb permanently.

- Josh
http://joshday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home