Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Rid Ich+

The ich strain is immune to Quick Cure. Now it's time for Rid Ich+

I've heard good things about this med, even better than QC. It uses a much safer form of malachite green, and it's also supposed to be plant safe.

Tomorrow I'll run carbon for a day, do a huge water change, and then start on the Rich Ich+ regiment.

My 55 gallon looks great. I just cleaned out one filter and popped in two brand new whisper cartridges, and the water is flowing better now, still not as well as I'd like. All the fish look great. Big discus is finally eating like a champ, and little discus is actually eating now, which is a nice change.

Black ghost knife is huge. Now that I've removed that clown loach, the angelfish's fins are whole and intact, and the tank seems much more peaceful.

The starfish just came out of his rock and climbed up the glass for a bit. Really neat.

- Joshday.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Well Josh, I really don't understand it, but the photos below are great!

Heather
http://www.beadstudio.blogspot.com/

(I'm a subscriber to the Crock pot newsletter)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home