Friday, February 23, 2007

Toxivec CORRECTION

I have some new readings which have led me to draw a different conclusion.

Unlike most Americanized scientific "research" of today where the researchers are paid by Pfizer and Merck for their conclusion before they even assemble the study, I try to be a bit more old school when it comes to experiments. By old school I mean unbiased, thorough, and unmotivated by greed or preset opinion, utilizing a proper control group and repeating tests.

I let the half gallon of tank water sit for ten more minutes and then I did the nitrite test again. This time, the results were practically clear... cyan with only the hint of a light lavender.

I will do more experiments under better conditions that are not so ad-hoc, using ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and even pH test kits to form a proper, well-rounded conclusion on this product.

- J

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Josh would you comment on this product and removal of chloramine?

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home